Rekordbox update Ver. 4.2.4
It seem there was a bug in 4.2.3 with the playlists syncing, please update rekordbox to this version (Ver.4.2.4)
Please note: When you sync playlists which were not synced in Ver.4.2.3, firstly please untick the unsynced playlists and click the Sync button (the arrow icon). Then, tick the unsynced playlists again and click the button to sync them. – Pioneer DJ
Rekordbox update Ver. 4.2.3
The latest version of Rekordbox brings new features including a very swift compatibility confirmation with macOSX Sierra and fixes as below:
- macOS Sierra support – Read our full compatibility round up here
- Compatible device added: DJM-450
- New MIDI LEARN added: Open/close of MIXER, REC and VIDEO panels.
- Mac: An HDD/SSD connected over Thunderbolt or Firewire is shown in Explorer in Tree View.
- Mac: The second partition of an HDD/SSD is shown in Explorer in Tree View.
- Search filter: Letters can be inputted in the Search field after clicking the [x] button.
- Keyboard shortcuts for toggling the layout (Decks and Browse screen).
- MIDI LEARN: The name of a function which already had a control was not indicated.
- CFX user configuration was not saved.
- Setting was not saved on the sampler deck EDIT screen.
- FX single/multi mode was not saved.
- Artwork disappeared on iTunes when setting My Tag on rekordbox.
- A freeze sometimes occurred when browsing in the Explorer.
- Crashed when switching to EXPORT mode when using OSC sampler.
- BPM became zero (0) when a track was imported from rekordbox XML.
- Windows (some versions only): MASTER output failed even when PC MASTER OUT was ON.
- Pro DJ Link: (Windows 64-bit version only) Tracks were sometimes unable to be loaded on CDJ/XDJ.
- DDJ-RZX: FX name did not change on the GUI of the DDJ-RZX when FX was changed on PAD FX1/2.
- XDJ-RX: Connections periodically failed in some cases.
- Pulselocker: Fixed to prevent error message from appearing when network connection was cut out.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.