NEW: Pioneer DJM-450 DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-450 is a two-channel DJ mixer which inherits several features from the flagship DJM-900NXS2, including the new Magvel crossfader and USB send and return to enable the use of iOS apps in your DJ set.
Pioneer’s DJM-450 delivers an intuitive mixing experience thanks to a familiar layout for all controls and the smooth curves found on the EQs and channel faders provide you with the perfect tools to create a seamless flow of music. In addition to the curves inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 you’ll also be able to use both Sound Colour and Beat FX to add the ear candy demanded by today’s audience.
In addition to a creative set of tools the DJM-450 benefits from Pioneer’s latest advances in digital signal processing with the mixer using 64-bit processing to provide warm, high-quality audio from either analogue or digital sources. If you’d like to use the DVS functionality that’s now available in rekordbox DJ (included) the 450 features a built-in audio interface, the inclusion of this sound card allows you to connect the mixer to your MAC or PC with ease.
MAIN FEATURES: Pioneer DJM-450 DJ mixer
- A familiar, professional layout – you’ll be mixing in minutes following set up thanks to the familiar layout.
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader – create precise, smooth mixes with ease using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2. The EQ curves give precision across the highs, mids and lows, and the isolator feature means you can totally eliminate each EQ band when you turn the knob all the way to the left. The channel fader curves give accuracy over long, smooth mixes, and the Magvel crossfader – also taken from the DJM-900NXS2 – is a dream to scratch on. Accurate and smooth, it is durable for more than 10 million movements.
- Professional FX with detailed control – Pionner mixers are renowned for the creative pallet they deliver thanks to the professional FX and the DJM-450 does not disappoint. Add ear candy to your mixes using the filter suite inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, including Sound Colour FX, Beat FX and send/return:
- Sound Colour FX – just turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter.
- Beat FX – add Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll in sync with the BPM.
- Send/return – Connect apps in mobile device via USB and use them alongside the DJM-450’s internal FX. Choose your preferred return type from Aux or Insert to create the sound you want.
- Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs – The DJM-450 ships with free licence keys for both rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using turntables and control vinyl (available separately). The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
- High-quality, powerful sound – whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- XLR terminal – high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal – easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs – premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time
Check out the full specs on the Pioneer DJ website
Get yours now from DJkit.com