Along with their new dedicated Rekordbox controller range; the DDJ-RR & DDJ-RB, Pioneer DJ have also brought us version 4.1.1 of their Rekordbox DJ software. The update is available now for free and has some amazing new features built in.
SO WHATS NEW IN REKORDBOX DJ 4.1.1?
- Mic features on mixer panel: 3-band EQ, Mic FX, talk over, and Mic on/off button.
- For DDJ-RB and DDJ-RR only:
- PC Master Out: play music through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers while still using the controller’s headphones out (line/phono inputs and booth out on the DDJ-RR can’t be used at the same time as PC Master Out. It will be possible after a software update around June 2016).
- Sequence Call: hardware button to select and play your stored sample sequences.
- Sequence Load: load your stored sample sequences to the deck and scratch (DDJ-RR only).
- Expanded settings: dedicated tabs in the settings panel.
Get more info from the Pioneer DJ website on the new version as well as their new controllers.