AKAI MPC LIVE TOUCH
The AKAI MPC Live Touch Groovebox keeps Akai’s revered prefix of a modern day legacy and unequivocally pulls the classic workflow and much loved feature set into the present, with a large full-colour, multi-gesture touch-screen and innovative software package.
Akai’s MPC Touch is wrapped in sleek black and red styling with its integral 16 velocity sensitive, backlit MPC pad grid present offering the same classic feel that all MPC users are use to. To the rear of the unit sits the on-board audio interface giving high quality balanced stereo in and out. There is also USB connectivity to your host computer to run the latest version of the MPC software, MIDI in and out plus headphone out and level controls for the master output and recording inputs.
The real game changer on the AKAI MPC Touch is undoubtedly the 7” colour screen which provides instant hands on control over so many parameters of the MPC software. This creates an even faster and more intuitive workflow for it’s users, eliminating the need to look away at a computer screen and mouse click through menu’s and editing processes that can be so destructive during creative sessions.
Using the touch-screen you can use gestures to simply zoom in and out and edit samples on the fly no need for fiddly menu’s. This is set to reduce editing time to a fraction of what it used to be.
Editing MIDI and sequences could not be any more instinctive, its like a physical step sequencer on steroids such is the power left at you finger tips. Just tap in the hits and data you want with one press of your finger.
Further physical buttons and a row of touch sensitive pots and a push data encoder complete the MPC Touch’s interface leaving the user with performance controls and additional software control.
The AKAI MPC Live Touch main features include:
- 7″ colour multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software with over 20 GB of sound content
Check out the Akai official page for more
Get yours now from DJkit.com