It’s a bit of a small update as far as features go with the main focus being on the stability for both OSX & Windows.
Here’s a breakdown of whats new:
- Nearly all currently known crashes in Windows and OSX fixed
- Fixed blurry or missing waveforms on track loading
- Fixed occasional Stems misalignment
- Rane MP2014 mixer now Scratch Certified
- AUX input routing now configurable on TRAKTOR KONTROL S5 and Z2
To install the update, start the NI Service Center. Open the ‘Update’ tab, make sure the checkbox for TRAKTOR is checked, and click the ‘Download’ button. When the download is finished, just click the ‘Install’ button. A restart is required.
More info can be found here