Rekordbox Update Ver. 4.3.0
This latest version of the free rekordbox music management software brings new features and fixes including compatibility with the new DJM-250MK2
- Compatible device added: DJM-250MK2
- rekordbox video (paid feature)
- 3 new TRANSITION FX
- 8 new TOUCH FX
- Vertical movement in addition to horizontal allowed on the TOUCH FX.
- Combining BEAT FX/CFX with TOUCH FX is available.
- Karaoke file format MP3+G support
- Full screen button
- Touch Keyboard shown in the DDJ-RZX center screen when connected.
- Syphon Out
- Reduced CPU load when connecting a DDJ-RZX.
- LOOP is shown on the overview waveform in each deck.
- You can add a track to a playlist by dragging and dropping a track title in a deck to a playlist.
- Faster loading time of unanalyzed tracks.
- Playing Pulselocker tracks offline.
- The application sometimes crashed when a Pulselocker track was downloaded or loaded to a deck.
- Beat grid for certain video files were wrong. Please note that tracks must be analyzed again to fix the issue.
- Scrolling was slow when browsing tracks played via Pro DJ Link.
- The application sometimes crashed when launching rekordbox while connected to a controller .
- Switching MASTER decks and enabling QUANTIZE became unavailable if rekordbox was used for a long time.
- Playback speed suddenly became slow or fast .
- The RELEASE FX beat value was displayed incorrectly when launching rekordbox.
- SLAVE deck sometimes played a short loop when a MASTER deck got in the PAUSE status while the SLAVE deck was playing a loop longer than one beat.
- Sometimes audio wasn’t output from the headphones CUE when PERFORMANCE mode was selected from the EXPORT mode.
- HOT CUE GATE playback didn’t stop when it was played using a keyboard shortcut in the EXPORT mode.
- There were no shortcuts for HOT CUE D-H in the EXPORT mode.
- An error message was displayed on some computers when rekordbox was launched while a card reader was connected without a memory card.
- The application sometimes crashed when closed.
- The application sometimes crashed when tracks were imported by drag-and-drop.
- Unable to switch to the browse screen with a space key while in Japanese input mode on Windows.
- Unstable BPM when using the DVS feature.
- Waveforms and the beat grid were not shown when using Pro DJ Link and playing a track from a database moved to an external HDD.
- Elapsed/remaining time setting of each deck wasn’t saved.
- The application crashed when many tracks were exported.
- Shortcut for the Explorer disappeared when rekordbox was relaunched and the parent folder name includes “&”.
- Sometimes fractional part of the MASTER BPM changed when the MASTER deck changed using BEAT SYNC.
- Play position jumped to the beginning of a track when synced before the beginning of the track.
- The application crashed when tags were reloaded for many tracks.
- The rekordbox GUI wasn’t shown properly when screen resolution was 1366 x 768.
- Beat Count information wasn’t shown as that of rekordbox in the DDJ-RZX screen.
- The video crossfader wasn’t working when controlled from connected hardware in external mixer mode.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.