REKORDBOX V5.0.0 (2017.09.12)
REKORDBOX V5 – NEW
- Compatible devices added: DDJ-XP1, DJM-S9 (DJM-S9: Please update the firmware to the latest version).
- Ability to import a playlist (including music files) from a USB/SD device. (Get the best USBs and tips here)
- Ability to play tracks from an exported USB/SD device in Performance mode.
- Added KEY SHIFT/KEY SYNC feature.
- Added 16 HOT CUE/PAD FX support.
- Added KEYBOARD Mode (Key-Shifted HOT CUE play).
- Added BEAT LOOP mode.
- Added the option to play a HOT CUE before reaching the next beat.
- Added options to select the QUANTIZE beat length for different Performance features.
- Added the option to SYNC tracks with BPM that is double or half the master deck BPM.
- PAD EDITOR: Customise pad modes and functions assigned to the performance pads (compatible unit: DDJ-XP1).
REKORDBOX V5 – IMPROVED
- Renewed GUI (Graphic User Interface – how it looks!).
- Improved accuracy of beat grid analysis.
- Added Preferences to select either 16 or 8 slot SAMPLER.
- Ability to set beat grids from tracks with no tempo transients.
- Ability to display remaining and elapsed time together.
- Ability to display original BPM on decks.
- Ability to select beat length or parameter (%/Time) for each FX in BEAT FX multi-mode.
- Track search buttons search tracks based on a previously loaded track.
- Placed AUTO GAIN pots on the deck panels.
- 1.1 bar can be placed at any position of a track.
- Shorter track loading time when a track was loaded using a controller.
- Hi-speed switching between browser panels using the space bar.
- More options for BROWSE font size and line space.
REKORDBOX V5 – FIXED
- FX panel remained visible when BROWSE mode was selected if DVS was turned ON/OFF in the Preferences while the FX panel was open.
- Unnecessary green strip appeared on the bottom of certain videos.
- HOT LOOP was called when clicking a HOT CUE during a HOT LOOP in DVS RELATIVE mode.
- Artwork was not displayed in the Info screen and in the video tree track lists when video files were imported to computers with certain graphics cards.
- CFX USER mode settings were not saved.
- BEAT JUMP length was not saved in EXPORT mode.
- DDJ-RZ: The jog wheel spun rapidly and stopped after a short time when you touched the jog wheel after using the DDJ-RZ for a few hours.
Improved stability and fixed other minor issues.