Denon DJ Engine Prime Update v1.1
Denon DJ have just announced the Engine Prime update to v1.1 – the latest version of Denon DJ’s music analysis and librarian software which features improved iTunes folder management, improved library search capability and performance enhancements too. Loops and cue points can now be added while a track is still being analysed, and search performance is now much quicker and more efficient.
Engine Prime v1.1 can be downloaded from their website.
- Engine Prime 1.1 software is compatible with all versions of Prime Supported Hardware – SC5000.
- Engine Prime 1.1 databases on your computer is not backwards compatible with your existing internal Engine Prime 1.0 system database on your computer. Reverting your computer back to Engine Prime 1.0 after upgrade may cause undesired behaviour and loss of collection integrity. You should always make a backup copy of the Music/Engine Library folder as an extra safety precaution before upgrading.
- Embedded iTunes structure now supports playlist folders and sub playlists.
- Embedded iTunes playlists are easily imported to Engine Prime playlist and crate areas via right click menu or dragging.
- Added support for custom iTunes XML database location.
- Improved Searching. Users can now use spaces to search text within multiple fields at once.
- Added ability for Loops and Cues to be placed before analysis is complete.
- Added ability to right click within a playlist and renumber the playlist based on the current playlist sorting.
- Filters now highlight all shown related compatible keys and BPMs when selecting items in the lists.
- Missing songs that could not be packed to a drive are now listed in a missing files crate.
- New “Job Monitor” feature is accessible on the lower right corner of the application. This feature helps the scheduling of song packing to drives, adding tracks to collections, and other processes.
- The number of songs selected is now shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Improved robustness of Crate and Playlist system.
- Improved removable drive “packing” system.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where some external drives do not show up as external drives.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances, tracks would end up in the wrong playlists/crate after packing.
- Fixed a potential crash which could occur when updating the iTunes Library within Engine Prime.
- Fixed an issue where meta tag data was not shown when navigating within the system file tree.
- Fixed an issue where “Date Added” and “Date Created” were not shown.
- Stability enhancements and bug fixes
- ASIO Support has been removed from Engine Prime 1.1. Windows users, please select the Windows WASAPI versions of your desired audio interface to continue.