If you are looking to further your DJ skills and are taking part in the The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award scheme then why not choose us complete your skills section.
For the past seven decades, The Duke Of Edinburgh’s Award scheme has inspired and transformed the lives of millions of young people from all walks of life. From volunteering to physical activities, life skills to expeditions, achieving a DofE Award is a passport to a brighter future, valued by employers and universities.
At On The Rise Academy, we’re proud to announce that we have created a bespoke ‘Learn To DJ’ course designed for anyone wishing to fulfil their skills section of their Bronze, Silver or Gold Award.
- The course is bespoke to you, so you can steer the course to get exactly what you want out of it.
- Choose to learn to DJ on Vinyl, CDs, USB or Digital Controllers – or mix and match to try them all.
- You’ll be taught by active and knowledgable DJs who’ve played all over the world in clubs and festivals.
- The course is tailored to suit the duration to which ever course you are doing.
- Includes a full written report to DofE.
- Bonus: On The Rise Certificate of completion.
Contact us to find out more
You can find our skills opportunity listed in their Opportunity Finder.